Starting August 21, 2013 Gerbes will no longer be doubling coupons..
Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY coupon(s). Store Management has the right to limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single transaction, by a single Customer, or in a single day.
– Coupons will be limited to no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the like products, each coupon
value considered one (1) coupon in the same transaction.
– Coupons will be limited to redemption from products currently on-hand at the store location.
Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased.
All coupons will be accepted at face value.
It is our practice to discourage the use of expired coupons.
Only Pharmacy competitor coupons will be accepted.
Couponed items will not be sold to vendors.
Internet Coupon Restrictions/PAH Coupons:
– “Free item” Internet coupons can be accepted if all purchase criteria is met.
– Only one Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
– In some instances, Internet coupons may be limited to two (2) coupons per Customer in a single day.
– Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted:
o Out of proportion
o Do not scan properly
o Appear to be altered in any way
Gerbes does accept printable coupons. Some places you can print coupons are:
Gerbes has E-coupons that you can load to your Gerbes card.